Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba : Findings from the 2016 Endline Survey of 15 Districts
This is the endline report of the Moyo ndi Mpamba project in Malawi.
This study relied on a stratified random sampling design, weighted by population, with 15 intervention and four control districts. The sample was stratified by district, enumeration areas and sex. The total sample comprised of 2,205 respondents; 981 men and 1,224 women.
The report details methodology and findings in each of the health areas covered by the project.
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- The Behavior Change Framework
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- GESI Toolkit
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes