Beyond Bias Literature Review and Expert Interviews on Provider Bias in the Provision of Youth Contraceptive Services:
- Define and organize types of provider biases and drivers or underlying influencers of bias. W
- Characterize adolescents as the objects of provider bias, discussing their unique needs, attributes, and behaviors and their effects on the interpersonal exchanges between youth and providers in clinical settings.
- Add practice-relevant context to bias classifications and types, we present how attitudinal and behavioral bias is detected and measured, including how conclusions were made and in what countries these methods are most relevant.
- FBuild towards solutions, providing insights into interventions for reducing provider bias.
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- FGM Infographics
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- WHO Guidelines on Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services: Guidance and Recommendations
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Integrating Human-Centered Design in a Multidisciplinary Effort to Address Provider Bias: The Beyond Bias Experience
- Framework for Ensuring Human Rights in the Provision of Contraceptive Information and Services
- Five Ways to Address Provider Bias in Family Planning
- Maternal, Newborn, and Reproductive Health and COVID-19: Adaptations, Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps. An Expert Consultation
- Communication Tools in the COVID-19 Era and Beyond which Can Optimise Professional Practice and Patient Care
March 25, 2019