Capacity Building in Social and Behavior Change Communication Focus on People, Focus on Organization, Focus on Collaboration
The Communicate for Health Ghana Project (2014-2019) had as one of its goals capacity strengthening in social and behavior change. This brief explains how this was done within the Health Promotion Department of the Ghana Health Service.
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- GESI Toolkit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Improving the Uptake and Adherence of Iron Folic Acid Supplements among Pregnant and Lactating Women