VRIDDHI Scaling Up RMNCH+A Interventions
This brochure describes USAID’s flagship project VRIDDHI which provides techno-managerial support to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and the state governments of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Punjab, and Uttarakhand to plan, implement and monitor RMNCH+A interventions at scale.
The Project contributes to strengthening health systems in several ways - it trains and mentors service providers, generates and shares evidence to inform decision making, advocates for and supports the reorganization of institutional processes leading to better service delivery, improved access, and increased utilization of RMNCH+A services nationally and in the USAID focus states of India.
- The P-Process
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS
- Accelerator Behaviors
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
- All You Need to Know about Spurious Medicines in India: A Guidebook