VRIDDHI Scaling Up RMNCH+A Interventions
This brochure describes USAID’s flagship project VRIDDHI which provides techno-managerial support to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and the state governments of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Punjab, and Uttarakhand to plan, implement and monitor RMNCH+A interventions at scale.
The Project contributes to strengthening health systems in several ways - it trains and mentors service providers, generates and shares evidence to inform decision making, advocates for and supports the reorganization of institutional processes leading to better service delivery, improved access, and increased utilization of RMNCH+A services nationally and in the USAID focus states of India.
- The P-Process
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Nonprofit Social Media Checklist
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Engaging the Private Sector in Maternal and Neonatal Health in Low and Middle Income Countries
- FGM: The Scope of the Problem in Graphics and Numbers
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Accelerator Behaviors
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS