Adolescents 360 Blueprint for Change
Adolescents 360 (A360) is a program of FHI360 which aims to increase voluntary, modern contraceptive use and reduce unintended pregnancy among adolescent girls between the ages of 15 and 19 in Ethiopia, Nigeria and Tanzania.
This "Blueprint for Change" provides a practical guide for how to work with and for young people to drive youth-powered sexual and reproductive health breakthroughs — all with the flexibility to tailor to the contexts in which a project operates.
More HCD resources
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- FGM Infographics
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- The (re)solve Project