Accelerating Family Planning Demand Through Advanced Audience Segmentation (SPARK page)
This "SPARK" page illustrates several projects that used advanced audience segmentation (AAS) to increase demand for family planning. The projects described are from Niger, Cote d'Ivoire and Burkina Faso. In these projects, AAS methods were used to pinpoint various sub-segments of the audience and direct messages to those groups, focusing on that particular group's interests, motivations, and needs.
The page provides ample description of each project, links to other resources, graphics illustrating project results, and photographs from project participants.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Audience Segmentation Guide
- FGM Infographics
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés