Accelerating Family Planning Demand Through Advanced Audience Segmentation (SPARK page)
This "SPARK" page illustrates several projects that used advanced audience segmentation (AAS) to increase demand for family planning. The projects described are from Niger, Cote d'Ivoire and Burkina Faso. In these projects, AAS methods were used to pinpoint various sub-segments of the audience and direct messages to those groups, focusing on that particular group's interests, motivations, and needs.
The page provides ample description of each project, links to other resources, graphics illustrating project results, and photographs from project participants.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- FGM Infographics
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Audience Segmentation Guide
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online