Video about Gyan Jyoti
In India, CCP supports rural health workers by connecting them to the knowledge and information they need.
Gyan Jyoti (Hindi for “Light of Knowledge”) is an app that acts as a portable library of family planning materials for health workers to study and share with their clients. This video describes the project and its impact.
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- The Facilitation Primer
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Gyan Jyoti- ASHA Testimonial
- Gyan Jyoti Videos for Mobile Phones
- Girls around the World Talk about Their Lives and Their Rights [Video]
- Suaahara II Program Brochure
- Strategic Purchasing of Family Planning Services from Private Sector Providers by the Government of India: A Model of Accelerating Universal Health Coverage