Video about Gyan Jyoti
In India, CCP supports rural health workers by connecting them to the knowledge and information they need.
Gyan Jyoti (Hindi for “Light of Knowledge”) is an app that acts as a portable library of family planning materials for health workers to study and share with their clients. This video describes the project and its impact.
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- The Facilitation Primer
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan