Malawi: Moyo ndi Mpamba All Stars Music Video
In Malawi, the Moyo ndi Mpamba project implemented a Music4Life initiative, through which musical artists were engaged to produce and perform songs that incorporated health messages. This music video is a product of that initiative, thorugh which famous artists were engaged in the production of a campaign theme song which was distributed to top TV stations in Malawi.
Under guidance from the Music Association of Malawi, the project conducted three regional music festivals that involved song, dance, and health talks. Following the music festivals, SSDI-Communication facilitated production of a music album that featured different famous Malawian artists who are familiar at both the distric and national level in Malawi. The CD was distributed to over 13 national and community radio stations, markets, and freelance DJs in rural and urban areas.
The dissemination of the songs through multiple channels increased the likelihood of them being heard in different gatherings and on various radio programs.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- What Really Influences our Behaviours?
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot