Ghana BCS Media Materials Inventory
This is an inventory of all of the media/materials produced under the Ghana Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project from 2009-2013.
- Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning Services
- Malaria prevention and treatment
- HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Setting Up A Hotline
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- GESI Toolkit
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs