BCC Working Group Website
The Bangladesh Behavior Change Communication (BCC) Working Group is a common platform for harmonizing and coordinating BCC activities in the Health, Population and Nutrition (HPN) sector in Bangladesh. It is a forum where BCC experts from different organizations share their knowledge, experience, and activities. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of Bangladesh, has officially recognized the BCC Working Group and has assigned Additional Secretary (PH & WHO), MoHFW, to oversee and coordinate its activities.
For coordinating and harmonizing BCC programs and activities, the BCC Working Group developed a National Framework for Effective HPN Social and Behavior Change Communication
The BCC Working Group was formed in 2011 and consists of members from different organizations including public, development, NGO and private-sector partners. The membership is open for all who have an interest in the HPN communication sector. The BCC Working Group meets every 2-3 months.
- Strengthening Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication through Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Documenting and Communicating HIV/AIDS Work
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- GESI Toolkit
- SBCC Check-In: Quality Standards for SBCC
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
March 25, 2019