National Survey and Segmentation of Smallholder Households in Bangladesh
- What does the community of practice need to know or do to support smallholder farmer households in building more resilient, productive livelihoods?
- How can financial mechanisms respond to the needs and desires of smallholder households?
- What types of market strategies and approaches can cultivate uptake and use of financial mechanisms, including digital financial services?
- How Businesses Can Invest in Women and Realize Returns
- Desk Review of Programs Integrating Family Planning with Food Security and Nutrition
- Integrating Family Planning into Other Development Sectors
- Accelerating Behavior Change in Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Social and Behaviour Change — Insights and Practice
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Audience Segmentation Guide
- Barrier Analysis Facilitator’s Guide
- Rapid Knowledge, Practices and Coverage (KPC) Survey Gender Module
- National Survey and Segmentation of Smallholder Households in Nigeria
- Provider Survey and Segmentation Findings
- Beyond Bias: Provider Survey and Segmentation Findings
- Integrating Family Planning into Development Food Security Activities: Formative Research with the Njira Project in Malawi
- Increasing Contraceptive Use in Niger: Final Report 2015
March 25, 2019