Hulu Beteina Mobile App - Fact Sheet
This mobile application is developed to support rural women and couples to better manage and track their health, mainly during pregnancy, through delivery and after birth. Designed for use on both smart and basic phones, the approach invokes a simple, easy to navigate format containing relevant, engaging, and educational content. Key features of the app include growth-monitoring tool, scheduling for ANC and immunization visit. It is available in three languages (Amharic, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna) and no internet connection required to transfer or use the application.
This brief describes the background, key features, purpose, and development process of the Hulu Beteina mobile app.
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Community Mosquito Control
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- VMMC Counseling Training Package