The GoodLife, Live it Well Campaign - Ghana
The Ghana Behavior Change Support Project (BCS) launched the national multimedia GoodLife campaign, which ran from September 2009 to September 2013. The campaign included a song, “Life is what you make it” that linked personal happiness to the practice of healthy behaviors, the highly popular GoodLife Game Show, a GoodLife New Year’s concert featuring many popular Ghanaian artists and the “Aha ye de” (It’s good here) malaria campaign showcasing a famous hip hop singer.
The GoodLife campaign also created materials, including billboards and TV spots, as well as the Daily GoodLife Guide and GoodLife Quiz that offer information on ORS plus Zinc tablets with a chance to win GoodLife prizes. It launched Life Choices, which includes a TV spot and mini-docudramas educating viewers on available contraceptive methods and addressing misconceptions about contraceptive use. Through all these initiatives and materials, the GoodLife campaign sought to unify BCS’s key focal areas: maternal and child health, family planning (FP), nutrition, water and sanitation, malaria and HIV/AIDS.
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- GESI Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
January 29, 2020