Communication Guide for Malaria Control Interventions, 2015-2020
The goal of this guide is to provide a framework for guiding Malaria BCC actors and implementing partners in Tanzania for a well coordinated, and sustained quality communication for Malaria interventions.
The objectives of the guide are:
- To guide advocacy efforts aimed at political leaders, decision makers, private sector partners and community leaders in order to raise the profile of malaria and ensure increased resource allocation at all levels.
- To ensure consistent and standardized messages among all partners in malaria interventions.
- To provide a framework to guide the development and implementation of strategic, evidence-based Behavior Change Communication interventions.
- To create a platform and forum for BCC partners to harmonize and coordinate all malaria behavior change communication activities implemented by different partners in Tanzania mainland.
More Trending Topic Malaria SBCC Strategies resources
- Senegal Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2020
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Treatment 2015
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- CERC Manual for Emergency Risk Commuication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Household Survey Indicators for Malaria Control
- How to Mobilize Communities for Health and Social Change
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Communication Strategy for Malaria Control Interventions, Tanzania 2008- 2013
- Malawi Malaria Communication Strategy 2015-2020
- Malawi National Health Communication Strategy, 2015-2020
- National Strategy for Malaria Control and PreElimination 2011-2015, Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Liberia Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2020