Wazazi Nipendeni - Partner Orientation Package
This is a powerpoint presentation for the participating organizations working on the Wazazi Nipendeni campaign in Tanzania. The presentation was a way of familiarizing all partners with the background, materials, and implementation plans for the campaign so that all partners were fully informed and ready to do their part as the campaign progressed.
Included are research findings on which the campaign is based, examples of campaign materials, and information about the rollout of the campaign.
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups