Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) Campaign Creative Brief
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
This creative brief outlines the key information for the campaign, including its target audiences, communication objectives, and key messages.
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Millions More Cases of Violence, Child Marriage, Female Genital Mutilation, Unintended Pregnancy Expected due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Facilitation Primer