Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) Campaign Creative Brief
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
This creative brief outlines the key information for the campaign, including its target audiences, communication objectives, and key messages.
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Social and Behavior Change Considerations for Areas Transitioning from High and Moderate to Low, Very Low and Zero Malaria Transmission
- The Strategic Framework for Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Communication 2018-2030
- Plan Stratégique National de Plaidoyer en matière de lutte contre le Paludisme (PSNPP) en Côte d'Ivoire 2018-2023
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19