COVID-19 Posters, Cambodia
Below are three posters produced to instruct the public about various aspects of living during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Breastfeeding - This graphic of a mother holding her child contains information on how to safely breastfeed when mothers are infected with COVID-19.
General prevention - This graphic contain information on general preventive behaviors such as physical distance, mask use and hand hygiene.
Self-isolation - This graphic promotes self-isolation and information on what self-isolation means and why it is important.
COVID Prevention for Children - This poster contains a graphic of general preventive behaviors such as hand washing, sneezing into elbow, and symptoms, with Khmer text.
Handwashing - This poster provides step by step instructions on how to wash hands properly with soap and water.
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response- Recommended Actions
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- 3-D Simulation about Social Distancing
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19