Breakthrough ACTION Nepal
CCP is currently implementing, from 2018-2020, a USAID-funded social and behavior change (SBC) systems strengthening project in collaboration with the National Health Education Information and Communication Center (NHEICC) and Family Welfare Division (FWD).
The project assessed SBC capacity at the federal, provincial (Karnali Province) and project municipalities in Jumla and Surkhet. Based on the assessment findings, CCP worked closely with NHEICC, Karnali Ministry of Social Development (MoSD), Karnali Health Directorate (HD), and municipality elected representatives (executive committee) and health staff to address SBC capacity gaps through trainings, mentoring, practical, learning by doing activities.
The SBC Palika (municipality) package was simultaneously conceptualized, designed, field-tested and developed. The SBC palika package is a job aid for municipality level personnel and stakeholders to plan, use and monitor SBC locally. The consolidated SBC Palika package has been reviewed extensively locally and provincially by stakeholders at the federal level. The project is now in the process of creating and testing a digital version of the SBC Palika package for easier access and use by 753 municipalities across Nepal.
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Behavior Change to End FGM
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar