Aiisseee! (I Say!) Game Show Season 1 Feedback
Aiisseee! (“I Say!”) is a television and radio-based game show designed to improve couple communication and promote couple connectedness by giving contestants and listeners the chance to discuss serious relationship issues in a humorous way. In these programs, couples answer questions to see how well they know their partners.
The programs are a project of the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP).
The show acts as a platform for conversations about HIV prevention, maternal and child health, and family planning, using a subtle yet provocative approach to create a comfortable forum for addressing hard-to-discuss issues in a non-confrontational way.
This is feedback from both viewers/listeners and stakeholders after the first season of the program, and provides their reactions to likes, room for improvement and recommendations in the following categories:
- Theme Song
More TCCP - Aiisseee! (I Say!) (Tanzania) resources
- GESI Toolkit
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks