Aiisseee! (I Say!) 30 Minute Game Show Questions Episodes 1-3
Aiisseee! (“I Say!”) is a television and radio-based game show designed to improve couple communication and promote couple connectedness by giving contestants and listeners the chance to discuss serious relationship issues in a humorous way. In these programs, couples answer questions to see how well they know their partners.
The programs are a project of the Tanzania Capacity and Communication Project (TCCP).
The show acts as a platform for conversations about HIV prevention, maternal and child health, and family planning, using a subtle yet provocative approach to create a comfortable forum for addressing hard-to-discuss issues in a non-confrontational way.
These are the questions which both members of the couples were asked during the game show, for the first three episodes.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Creative Concept Mockup Example
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit