Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
The I-Kit is designed to help program managers design and implement sound social and behavior change communication (SBCC) sexual and reproductive health (SRH) programs for 10 to 19 year-olds living in urban areas.
While the I-Kit was written with the vast Sub-Saharan Africa context in mind, it is meant to be adaptable according to any country, city and project.
The I-Kit highlights seven “Essential Elements” of SRH SBCC programs for urban adolescents, and guides users through each Element with explanatory text, interactive worksheets and activities, and engaging visuals. The I-Kit also provides definitions of SRH, SBCC and adolescence as a life stage to clearly orient users to the I-Kit’s content, and presents a fictional cast of characters in an imagined city to help demonstrate the I-Kit’s principles.
The French version of the kit is available here.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- How to Improve Access to Malaria Treatment in the Private Sector [Webinar]
- Menstrual Hygiene in Emergencies Toolkit
March 25, 2019