Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response - Recommended Actions
This document is intended to provide guidance on how to support the social service workforce and empower them to safely serve children, families, and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. This guidance is for governments, non-governmental organizations, social service workers, and their supervisors.
A webinar was held on May 14, 2020 to review the techincal note and learn from country-specific examples. The full recording and presentations are now available.
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- Message Toolkit Version 1- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit (Version 2)- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Considerations for Schools
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
July 21, 2020