Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
This I-Kit provides step-by-step guidance on using SBCC to change provider behavior, and thereby improve client outcomes.
The I-Kit is designed to help the user understand factors that influence provider behavior, design an assessment to understand the specific barriers your providers face, and develop an SBCC intervention to address those barriers. It is intended for anyone working with and interested in changing provider behavior and improving services. This may include service delivery and SBCC program managers and designers.
The goal of the kit is to: "Understand and prioritize barriers healthcare providers face; identify whether those barriers can be addressed by a social and behavior change communication (SBCC) approach; and develop an SBCC intervention to influence attitudes, beliefs and norms that undermine providers’ willingness and ability to perform their jobs well."
More Provider Behavior Change resources
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
March 25, 2019