Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
This I-Kit provides step-by-step guidance on using SBCC to change provider behavior, and thereby improve client outcomes.
The I-Kit is designed to help the user understand factors that influence provider behavior, design an assessment to understand the specific barriers your providers face, and develop an SBCC intervention to address those barriers. It is intended for anyone working with and interested in changing provider behavior and improving services. This may include service delivery and SBCC program managers and designers.
The goal of the kit is to: "Understand and prioritize barriers healthcare providers face; identify whether those barriers can be addressed by a social and behavior change communication (SBCC) approach; and develop an SBCC intervention to influence attitudes, beliefs and norms that undermine providers’ willingness and ability to perform their jobs well."
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
March 25, 2019