Post Earthquake Emergency Flyer
This is a flyer regarding water, sanitation and hygiene, reproduced during the post-earthquake period in Nepal in the spring of 2015.
This was initially developed by UNICEF for dissemination during emergency situations. The flyer provides messages regarding water purification, use of latrines, hand washing, proper displosal of waste, and hygiene, etc.
- GESI Toolkit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Steps for Malaria Prevention and Treatment
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
September 30, 2021