Infographics about COVID-19 in Many Languages
These infographics were designed through a strategic process led by Harvard Medical Students, Harvard School of Public Health professionals and alumni as well as physicians.
The infographics designers are now partnering with the Cincinnati Health Department to make more specific infographics.
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- Considerations for Schools
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response- Recommended Actions
- 3-D Simulation about Social Distancing
- How Might We Use Communication to Encourage Physical Distancing in Developing Countries
- Behavioral Sciences Tips for Physical Distancing