Infographics about COVID-19 in Many Languages
These infographics were designed through a strategic process led by Harvard Medical Students, Harvard School of Public Health professionals and alumni as well as physicians.
The infographics designers are now partnering with the Cincinnati Health Department to make more specific infographics.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- 3-D Simulation about Social Distancing
- How Might We Use Communication to Encourage Physical Distancing in Developing Countries
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response- Recommended Actions
- Considerations for Schools
- Behavioral Sciences Tips for Physical Distancing
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing