GREAT Community Action Cycle Implementation Guide
The Gender Roles, Equality and Transformations (GREAT) Project Community Action Cycle (CAC) Implementation Guide was developed to engage community leaders and mobilizers by facilitating a process that focuses on the relationship between gender inequality, gender-based violence, and sexual and reproductive health outcomes.
The CAC is a process of collective dialogue and action based on planning by communities. It engages community leaders and mobilizers by facilitating a process that focuses on the relationship between gender inequality, GenderBased Violence (GBV) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) outcomes. The CAC is a process of collective dialogue and action based on planning by communities who first define their current status, what changes they seek to achieve, and how to make this community change happen.
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Orientation Programme on Adolescent Health for Health-Care Providers
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners