COVID-19 Radio Spots, Indonesia
These radio spots are intended for the general public, and explain various aspects about dealing with COVID-19.
- Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru - Puskesmas - emphasizes the need to adapt to new habits in light of COVID-19 in Puskesmas, which is a community health facility.
- Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru - 3 Perilaku Kunci - promotes three key behaviors for COVID-19 prevention (handwashing with soap, wearing mask, and physical distancing)
- Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru - Peran warga desa - targeted the general public on community members' involvement to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Jaga Jarak/Physical distancing - A radio spot about physical distancing that targeted the general public
- Tunda Mudik - A radio spot about the recommendation of not visiting families in the village during the Eid holiday. In Indonesia, it is a tradition to visit families in the village (grandparents and relatives) during the Eid holiday and celebrate the Eid together.
- Cuci Tangan Pakai Sabun/Handwashing - A radio spot about the importance of handwashing with soap and steps in doing handwashing in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Cara Batuk Bersin/Coughing - A radio spot targeted the general public that contains the information on how to cough and sneeze properly in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Masker/mask - A radio spot targeted the general public that contains the information on the importance of wearing mask in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Radio Ad-Lib Briefs
- Cuci Tangan Pakai Sabun/handwashing - A brief for radio ad-libs on handwashing with soap including the importance of handwashing with soap as one of three key behaviors in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and also the steps in washing hand with soap.
- Jaga jarak/physical distancing - A brief for radio ad-libs on physical distancing including the importance of physical distancing as one of three key behaviors in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- Cara batuk & bersin/coughing - A brief for radio ad-libs on how to properly coughing and sneezing in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Tidak Mudik/phyisical distancing - A brief for radio ad-libs on not visiting families in the village during Eid holiday. This is also part of physical distancing behavior.
- Stigma - A brief for radio ad-libs on stigma especially on the burial ceremony.
- Masker/Mask - A brief for radio ad-libs on wearing mask as one of the three key behaviors in COVID-19 prevention. It also includes how to use mask properly.
- Roles of Religious Leader - A brief for radio ad-libs targeted the religious leaders and their roles in COVID-19 prevention which includes providing valid information to counter hoax, misinfomation, and stigma since religious leaders are still considered as source of infomation for Indonesian.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
- Technical Brief: Using Social Media to Disseminate COVID-19 Information