Breakthrough ACTION COVID-19 Cambodia
To support the on-going USG emergency response for COVID-19, USAID will engage the Breakthrough Action mechanism through a buy-in to support USAID/Cambodia Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) response activities.
Breakthrough ACTION is providing a package of services and support, customized for Cambodia, combined with global support. This work will be rooted in the fundamentals of RCCE as well as other tools and resources developed by Center for Communication Programs and Save the Children, and in line with the global response priorities outlined in WHO’s Strategic Response Plan, technical guidance, and other strategic guidance as they continue to evolve in response to emerging data.
Through partnership and collaboration with government and RCCE pillar leads, Breakthrough Action is working to support government and RCCE country level pillar leadership (currently MoH, WHO and UNICEF) with technical assistance to adapt and contextualize plans, tools, templates, and materials to support the preparedness and/or response activities required by Cambodia. All activities emphasize coordination and collaboration among RCCE leadership and stakeholders to ensure coordinated messages to promote accurate information, respond to local concerns and realities, and minimize stigma and xenophobia fueled by fear and misinformation.
- Technical Brief: Using Social Media to Disseminate COVID-19 Information
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Technical Brief: Creating a Real-Time Rumor Management System for COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Technical Brief: Socially Marginalized Groups and COVID-19
- Deciding to Go Out
- Conseils sur le changement social et de comportement pour la planification familiale pendant le COVID-19
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19