Bilharzia Campaign, Uganda - Radio Skits
These five radio mini-dramas (2 minutes each) were created as part of the Bilharzia Awareness Campaign in Uganda, 2016-2017.
72% of those who heard radio messages said they heard the campaign information, and 48% said they took action as a result.
More Bilharzia Uganda Spotlight resources
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Community Mosquito Control
- Open WHO
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- PAHO Urges Countries to Maintain Vaccination during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Systematic Literature Review on the Spread of Health-related Misinformation on Social Media
- Zika Infographics