Strengthening Partnerships, Results, and Innovations in Nutrition Globally (SPRING) Project
The SPRING project is dedicated to strengthening global and country efforts to scale up high-impact nutrition practices and policies.
SPRING provides state-of-the-art technical support focused on preventing stunting and maternal and child anemia in the first 1,000 days, linking agriculture and nutrition, and creating social change and behavior change through communication.
- Biodiversity Results and Integrated Development Gains Enhanced Project (BRIDGE)
- Align- Advancing Learning and Innovation on Gender Norms
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Global Health Security Agenda Website
- USAID Advancing Nutrition Project
- Multisectoral Integration of SBC Programming A High-Level Exploration of Integrating Family Planning with Other Development Sectors
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- USAID Mission Brief Integrated Social and Behavior Change Communication
November 25, 2019