SBCC and Reproductive Empowerment Evidence Database
Reproductive empowerment (RE) includes people’s ability to participate in public and private discussions and act collectively on reproductive health matters. This database contains examples or literature about sexual and reproductive health (SRH) interventions that address concepts in the RE conceptual model which is found here.
Interventions at the individual, intermediate and/or distal relational levels, regardless of whether expected outcomes pertained to SRH decision making, leadership or collective action were selected for this database. The user can search this database by country, target population, SBCC activity and key RE concepts. A link to the abstract and summary descriptions are provided for each study. Interactive hotspots are mapped onto the Reproductive Empowerment Model for one-click, predefined searches on each RE concept.
More Trending Topic Gender resources
- ALIGN Guide Toolkits: Programmes on Gender Norms and Masculinities
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Desk Review of Programs Integrating Family Planning with Food Security and Nutrition
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Menstrual Hygiene in Emergencies Toolkit
- Multisectoral Integration of SBC Programming A High-Level Exploration of Integrating Family Planning with Other Development Sectors
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Zika Communication Network
June 24, 2019