PHE Field Implementation: A Simple PHE Resource Guide/Compendium for Practitioners
The purpose of this guide is to provide field-based practitioners of Population, Health and Environment (PHE) projects with a comprehensive set of ideas and resources for project implementation, from project design to evaluation.
This document includes an overview of the different phases or elements of PHE project design and implementation, including country-specific examples of each topic and illustrating the concept of integration where possible. It also includes brief explanations and links to tools that are considered most useful to PHE practitioners in different stages of PHE project design and implementation.
The target audience for this guide is project designers and program managers at health, development and environmental organizations and agencies (public and private sector) based in developing countries with high natural population growth rates and high biodiversity, or with threatened natural environmental resources upon which local communities depend.
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- Integrating Family Planning into Other Development Sectors
- A Guide for Training Youth Peer Educators Working on Integrated PHE Activities
- Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems: A Manual on Integrating Health and Family Planning into Conservation Projects
- Integrating Population, Health, and Environment Projects: A Programming Manual
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Train the Trainer Guide for Training PHE Community-Based Distributors and PHE Adult Peer Educators
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Care for Your Family, Care for Your Environment for a Prosperous Life
- HoPE-LVB Job Aid for Peer Educators
- Implementing Integrated Population, Health and Environment Interventions in the Lake Victoria Basin
- SeKarang! Video
- Terumbu karang: Tinggal tunggu waktu atau masih ada waktu? [Waiting for the End, or Is There Still Time?]
March 25, 2019