The HTSP Implementation Kit
The HTSP I-Kit is designed to help program managers address the risks of pregnancies among women aged 35 and older (of advanced maternal age, or AMA) and women having five or more births (high-parity, or HP) in their family planning or maternal and child health programs. It is intended to be used by international or local non-governmental organization (NGOs), government divisions or community group program managers who want to use communication approaches to help reduce AMA and HP pregnancies in their community.
The Kit can be used online or can be downloaded.
The I-Kit is divided into two parts:
- Sections to help review the local data, apply SBCC approaches to design a strategy, integrate AMA and HP into FP and MCH programs, develop an action plan, adapt SBCC communication materials, and prepare a monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Adaptable SBCC communication materials, including: counseling guides for providers/CHWs; a provider poster; client brochures; guides for working with community-based groups, researchers and journalists; and infographics.
The French version of the kit is here.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- HTSP Online Course
- Accelerator Behaviors
- A Guide for Planning and Implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication Activities for Postpartum Family Planning
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Ebola Preparedness Implementation Kit
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP): For Healthy Babies, Healthy Mothers, and Healthy Communities
- Discussion Posters
- Earthquake Emergency Special Hello Bhanchhin Aama Radio Program
- Smart Couple Nepal Campaign Pamphlet, Poster Pretesting Report
- Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN) Training / Facilitation Guide
March 25, 2019