Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
This course will explain the benefits of integrating family planning (FP) into HIV services and provide guidance on how to establish and sustain the delivery of integrated FP/HIV services.
The course addresses FP/HIV integration from a health systems perspective, covers contraceptive methods for people living with HIV (PLHIV), and describes how HIV care providers can help their clients make informed reproductive health decisions and access appropriate care, including both voluntary family planning and safer pregnancy/conception services. Finally, the course includes special considerations for addressing the family planning needs of key populations affected by HIV, including adolescent girls.
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Putting New Developments in Context
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Webinar
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Family Planning and HIV Indicators
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- SRH and HIV Linkages Compendium: Indicators & Related Assessment Tools
- Hormonal Contraceptives and HIV – An Introductory Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraception and Potential HIV Risks- Frequently Asked Questions
- Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi
- Suaahara Bhanchhin Aama Activities Integration Guide
- What Is Up With DMPA And "Grades" For Family Planning?
March 25, 2019