Wazazi Nipendeni Radio Spot - PMTCT
Wazazi Nipendeni (Love me, parents) is a national, multi-channel social and behavior change communication campaign in Tanzania that aims to empower pregnant women and their partners to take the steps necessary for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. The campaign features six 60-second radio spots that address early and complete ANC attendance, receiving the first dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, receiving the second dose of SP for the prevention of malaria in pregnancy, making an individual birth plan, the prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV, and delivery at a health facility. Each spot also encourages listeners to enroll in the SMS system for more information.
This radio spot discusses the importance of PMTCT (Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV) services during pregnancy.
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Evidence to Action (E2A) Project's First-Time Parent Framework
- Factors Impacting Use of Health Services by First-time/Young parents: A Formative Research Toolkit
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
March 25, 2019