Trainer's Manual on FP/RH
This manual is from the Healthy Women of Ukraine (HWUP) program. The goal of HWUP, which runs from 2011-2016, is to protect the reproductive health of Ukrainian women and couples by increasing the appropriate and effective use of modern methods of contraception as an alternative to unintended pregnancy and associated abortion. HWUP was a follow-on project to an earlier program, Together for Health, which ran from from 2006-2011.
Evaluation of the project thus far shows the following;
- 7.8 million Ukrainians have been reached with the program's messages
- More than 25,000 people, mainly youth, have participated in FP/RH education sessions
- 87% of education session participants plan to use modern family planning methods in the future
- The number of access points for family planning and reproductive services has increased more than 300% in HWUP partner oblasts
- More than 2,600 health care providers have been trained in modern family planning approaches and counseling
The Manual has been designed for the trainers who will be conducting sessions on family planning and reproductive health issues for service providers.
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
- Family Planning in Humanitarian Settings: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Healthy Timing and Spacing Of Pregnancy: A Trainer’s Reference Guide
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Why the Promotion of Family Planning Makes More Sense Now Than Ever Before?
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- HTSP Online Course
- Family Planning Global Handbook