Risk Assessment Card Game
This is a Risk assessment card game from the Saath- Saath Project.
Risk assessment is conducted to help an individual realize his/her high risk of contracting HIV and STIs without blaming the individual. This game helps to provide female sex workers with insight into their HIV/STI-related risk behaviors and to help them realize and personalize their risk for HIV/STI transmission, then to make a risk reduction plan.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Men's Health Kit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Communicating Benefits, Risks and Uncertainties in a Non-judgmental and Unbiased Way
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed