Make a Safety Plan for Yourself and Your Children
This poster, available in English and Siswati, targets women and children in Eswatini who may be experiencing violence at home. The key message highlights the importance of having a safety plan if women and children need to leave in a hurry because of abuse or violence.
Steps include identifying a trusted person and place to go, having a plan on how to get there and bringing key personal documents needed. It also provides contact details of local support services available in country.
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Taking Action to increase Gender Equality- Guidance Supplement: Gender Indicators
- COVID-19 Exposes the Harsh Realities of Gender Inequality in Slums
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Gender-based Violence Prevention, Risk Mitigation and Response during COVID-19
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education to Address Gender-based Violence
- COVID-19: Emerging Gender Data and Why it Matters
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Minimum Standards for Prevention and Response to Gender-Based Violence in Emergencies
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
October 4, 2020