Hotline PSA for Healthy Women Ukraine
The aim of the this PSA, part of the Healthy Women Ukraine Program, was to start a general family planning and reproductive health conversation among society and promote the program's website and hotline.
The PSA shows women of various ages speaking on the phone and thanking someone who sounds like a friend for helping them determine their best family planning option. In the final shots of the PSA, it becomes clear that the person on the other end of the line is not a friend, but rather a hotline counselor. The PSA ends showing the hotline number.
More Healthy Women of Ukraine Program (HWUP) resources
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Setting Up A Hotline
- Not Just Hotlines and Mobile Phones: GBV Service Provision during COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Nine Tips for Spotting Misinformation about the Coronavirus
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso