Family Planning and Law Campaign TV and Radio Spot #2
This TV spot is part of a project in Guatemala to increase understanding of the right to family planning among rural indigenous population of the Guatemalan Western Highlands and prioritized areas of intervention. It is part of a series of spots intended for several different audiences.
This spot shows a husband and wife informing the audience that the government has instituted a Family Planning Law which protects the rights of individuals to be informed and choose their own method of family planning, and not to be coerced into choosing a method they do not want.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Early Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Findings from the 2020 Guttmacher Survey of Reproductive Health Experiences
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- The Infection Control Symbol Package