What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
Even before the COVID-19 crisis, the WHO declared vaccination hesitancy one of the Top 10 threats to global health in 2019.
A vaccine will help prevent new infections, and more than that, it will help businesses and schools in hard-hit countries get back to normal. Vast amounts of money have been invested in finding a vaccine and media reports update us regularly on the progress of over 200 candidate vaccines under evaluation.This blog shares research on vaccine acceptance worldwide.
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- The Public’s Role in COVID-19 Vaccination: Planning Recommendations Informed by Design Thinking and the Social, Behavioral, and Communication Sciences
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
- Preventing Violence Against Women During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- 5 Ways to Use Sensitivity When Writing About Vaccines
- Agissons Maintenant / Seizing the Moment
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- The False Rumors About Vaccines That Are Scaring Women
- IAS Conference E-posters
- Atelier d’évaluation et de ré-planification du plan d’action opérationnel intégré de la communication de risque 2020
- Program Briefs: Changing Attitudes to Shift Contraceptive Demand
August 30, 2020