What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
This article provides basic information about Kawasaki disease in children and about its possible relationship to COVID-19.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- More Than 117 Million Children at Risk of Missing Out on Measles Vaccines, as COVID-19 Surges
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
July 21, 2020