Visualization in Participatory Programs: A Manual for Facilitators and Trainers Involved In Participatory Group Events
Visualization in Participatory Programs, or VIPP, is a people centered approach to planning, training and other group events.
Based on a philosophy of trusting in the capacities and creativity of human beings, it combines techniques of visualization with methods for interactive learning. VIPP methods democratize the interaction between people.This manual helps facilitators engage and work with groups. At the core of VIPP is the use of a large number of multi-coloured paper cards of different shapes and sizes on which the participants express their main ideas in large enough letters or diagrams to be seen by the whole group.
This is a manual for facilitators and trainers involved in: Planning for social mobilization, Planning and revising development projects, Putting research into action, Management planning and team building, Business meetings, Information markets, Story line planning, Training workshops, Curricula development, Village-level development work, and Conflict management and resolution.
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Planning a Workshop
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Saving Newborn Lives: Champions Toolkit
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Group Facilitation Training Aid Video and User's Guide
- IPC Training Aid Video and User's Manual
- Handbook on Participatory Methods for Community-based Projects
- Maternal, Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN) Training / Facilitation Guide
- Expanding Access to Family Planning Services at the Community Level
September 30, 2021