The Transtheoretical Model
The Transtheoretical Model uses the Stages of Change to integrate the most powerful principles and processes of change from leading theories of counseling and behavior change. It is an integrative, biopsychosocial model that is ued to conceptualize the process of intentional behavior change.
This website describes many aspects of this model and how it applies to program activities.
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Conducting a Social Marketing Campaign
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Behavioral Design Toolkit
- Theories of Behavior Change
- HTSP Online Course
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
March 11, 2015