Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
This 4-volume training toolkit on men who have sex with men (MSM) programming for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region was developed jointly by the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). It is intended for training and guiding community outreach workers, peer educators, and managers of organizations that want to start MSM programs in their country or town.
The toolkit is made up of two parts:
- The MSM project orientation manual provides planners and managers with the necessary information to develop sympathetic, evidence-based and comprehensive HIV prevention and support services for MSM
- The training manual for MSM peer educators is a standardization of the training materials that the CSOs developed and used in the past ten years for training their volunteer peer educators.
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- FGM Infographics
- Developing Marketing and Communications Strategies to Promote Demand and Uptake of PrEP
- Treatment 2015
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- VMMC Counseling Training Package
- Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
March 25, 2019