Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
This brief provides key considerations for engaging communities on COVID-19 and tips for how to engage where there are movement restrictions and physical distancing measures in place, particularly in low-resource settings.
It is designed for non-governmental organizations (NGOs), UN agencies, government agencies, and other humanitarian and implementing actors working on health promotion, risk communication, and community engagement for COVID-19.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- COVID-19 Crisis Comms Triage Kit
- Technical Note on COVID-19 and Harmful Practices
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- How to Support Displaced Populations' Mental Health during Lockdown
- COVID-19: The Gendered Impacts of the Outbreak
- Pandemics and Violence Against Women and Children
- Measures to Ensure the Continuity of the Response to Malaria in the Americas during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Program Guidance in the Context of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tailoring Malaria Interventions in the COVID-19 Response
April 28, 2020