Synthesized Guidance for COVID-19 Message Development
The purpose of this document is to provide a synthesized, indexed reference of accurate, standardized COVID-19 information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other trustworthy sources. This information is presented in simple, clear language to support the development of messages and materials needed for communication interventions.
There is also a Navigation Aid to help users utilize this document most effectively.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Synthesized Guidance for COVID-19 Message Development Navigation Aid
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World
- Guidance about Communication to Combat COVID-19
- Tips for Engaging Communities during COVID-19 in Low-Resource Settings, Remotely and In-Person
- Behavioral Design for COVID-19 Response
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Integrating Gender into the COVID-19 Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) Response
May 1, 2020