Synthesized Guidance for COVID-19 Message Development
The purpose of this document is to provide a synthesized, indexed reference of accurate, standardized COVID-19 information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and other trustworthy sources. This information is presented in simple, clear language to support the development of messages and materials needed for communication interventions.
There is also a Navigation Aid to help users utilize this document most effectively.
- ETC Guidance on the Provision of Digital Communication Technologies in COVID-19 operations
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Key Messages: COVID-19 and Primary Health Care
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Message Toolkit Version 1- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit (Version 2)- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Guidance about Communication to Combat COVID-19
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
August 1, 2020