Straight to the Point Capacity Building Tools
"Straight to the Point" is a series of capacity-building tools designed to assist community-based organizations and local NGOs tackle a range of problems in sexual and reproductive health.
The series is intended to provide guidance in a practical technique, or basic information that permits practical intervention; the language is relatively simple, the guidance makes use of checklists and graphics to the greatest extent possible, and all installments in the Straight to the Point series are relatively short. No effort is made to be exhaustive on any of the topics. Instead the series provides local implementers with what they need to perform important tasks without the technical or literacy burden that often accompanies "gold standard" technical materials. These are all tools that will help in developing a communication program.
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- The P-Process
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- The Health Communicator's Social Media Toolkit
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
July 23, 2021