Setting Up A Hotline
Hotlines can be a useful barometer for measuring the impact of public education and media campaigns, and can provide information to guide new interventions.
This guide provides information about setting up a hotline. It includes guidance on: funding the hotline, training hotline staff, promoting the hotline, and monitoring and evaluating the success of the hotline.
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA
- Treatment 2015
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- The P-Process
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
July 23, 2021