Sample Audience Profile
This resource provides a sample audience profile that tells the story of a couple representative of the chosen audience. The audience profile consists of a paragraph with details on current behaviors, motivation, emotions, values, and attitudes as well as information such as age, income level, religion, sex, and where they live. The profile models the primary barriers to the desired behavior faced by the audience. It includes a name and photo to help the creative team visualize the couple.
- Logic Model for Maternal Mortality
- Sample Audience Segmentation Table
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Program Inputs and Outputs Template
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Sample Focus Group Discussion and In-Depth Interview Guides
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- What is Human-Centered Design?
October 1, 2015